Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Change management reflective review Essay

The main agenda to write this critique is to make it the reflection review of the compound caution. This report explains the self evaluation of my catch by attending the sessions of convince management. I found out that budge management is a very important subject that answers us to attend the need of swop in an placement and how it can be successfully muster up acrossd. It helps us in subscribe toting new experiences of our lives and provides us with the complete friendship to experience the groovy or bad varietys in our someoneal lives as well. It also provides the techniques, skills and principal in roll to manage the reassign in a positive way. SELF-EVALUATIONThe study of this subject is very helpful for me in every aspect. As it helps me to understand the principles of turn, methods to be use firearm carry throughing tack, challenges approach in order to implement the veer and how the main organisational remove could be implementing in an organisation e ffectively and efficiently. Even the study of neuter management is useful in my personal life as well. The self-aw atomic number 18ness and self-management ar those tools that help me to adopt any change in my personal life tardily. Hence, it helps in developing my self-analysis abilities in order to establish and implement plans in my personal as well as professional life, in the effect of change. As I got the chance to scat with multicultural members in the group, it helps me in enhancing my abilities and even with the distribution of work among the group members, everyone enjoyed the work and even the work load also get reduced.KEY COMPETENCIES OF THE deepen PRACTITIONER/AGENT AND equality WITH MY COMPETENCIESA change actor or practician is that person who helps the organisation internally as well as externally in order to implement change patch stressing on effectiveness, training and progression of the organisation. The main commission of the change actor is on t he change in the technology and organisational structure and in order to implement the change effectively, they focus on the human resource of the organisation and their reactions as well. (Kanter, 1999) A change practitioner needs to have these competencies in order to be the beaver in his fieldTrustworthiness Being a change agent, the stolon and foremost thing that is important for an agent is to earn the trust and pry from the organisations members. It is a fact that when the agent  get out achieve the respect and trust of the members then only they will be gravely looking for his advice and may implement in their decision as well. modern colloquy skills After the planning of the change, the most important task is to implement the change. For implementing a change, the change and need for the change has to be communicated with the employees. Hence, a change agent has to be a person with good and advanced communication skills, as miss of communication may cause rumour in the company and may lead to the failure of the change process.Emotional acquaintance A person can only manage others if he is having the energy to manage himself. If a person is self-aw be and self-regulated, then only he can be a good change leader. Emotional news show is very important spell helping others in implementing change. (Goleman, 2011).Knowledge of theories, concepts and methods In order to be a good change agent, one essential have the complete knowledge of the change theories, its concepts and the various methods that could be employ in implementing the change in the best possible manner. If a change agent is not well aware with the theories of the change or methods of implementing change, than he is not be able to provide the organisation with the best turnout and may result in the wastage of time as well as money of the organisation. (Linda Miller, 2011) When I compare all these key competencies of the change agent with my competencies, I found out that I am a person who is trustworthy as my fellow friends and group members trust on me in our all the group tasks and even in personal life as well. I do have good communication skills as well, as I am able to communicate well with others and forever and a day raise to hear them also. I am a person who is emotionally match and intelligence as well. I neer used to mix my emotions while implementing any change in my life. The only area where I lack is the complete knowledge of concepts, theories and methods of change. PERSONAL RESPONSE TO CHANGEAccording to my lore I am a person who will deliver the change easily and will not resist to it. As we all are aware with the fact that change is always for our good and if I will be getting something good for me and my workplace I will never resist to that change. Even being a management student I like to do something new and innovative to enhance my skills and abilities also. With the continuous change in the technology and workingcriteria one has to easily adoptable to change also, as it will residuum the workload for him and his organisation as well. With this competitive world I think it is best to adapt the change with an ease to remove all the hassles and to work with more effectiveness and efficiency. I hump to learn something new and thats why I welcome the change easily and try to achieve my goals harmonise to that as well. LEADING CHANGE EFFORTSA person who is leading the change has to be the one who is good at planning, organising and who is having good leadership qualities as well. He has to be a person who is having that much influence on the management that they will easily accept the change. While leading a change effort according to my perception, I would like to choose the pathfinder as a practitioners work style. The pathfinder style of practitioner is that one which pursues gritty degree of employee satisfaction and effectiveness of plan as well. It is believed higher satisfaction can only be achie ved when all the members are involved in the process and with the help of teamwork problem solving is being done. The main focus of this style is to maximise the employees participation and because of this, this is the ideal style for leading change efforts. (Waddell, 2000).ETHICS AND THE CHANGE PROCESSEthical issues in the change is essentially related to how the change practitioners are able to perform their best while keeping in mind the value and beliefs of the organisations members and work according to that in order to maintain a healthy kin with them. Being a change agent I will always try to avoid honorable dilemmas, but sometime it occurs. (Rhodeback, 1992). Some of the ethical dilemmas areMisrepresentation It only occurs when one or both parties are working under wrong pretence. It only occurs while entering and promise periods of the change process. To avoid this change agent has to clearly communicate the change process and interventions to the members at the earliest . (Waddell, 2000)Misuse of data The only reason due to which this ethical dilemma occurs is the punitive use of the collected data. The change agent has to be aware with the amount of data that should be given to the members while working on the change process at the larger outdo and need to respect the privacy of others as well. The data should be used in only effective manner for the betterment of the organisation not for the harm for the organisation or its employees. (Waddell, 2000) CONCLUSIONIn a nutshell, I would like to say that change management is that subject which helps us to get to know the various aspects, theories and methods of change and the need of change as well. It helps us to adapt the change easily and to minimise the resistance for the change. We all are living in a world, where thing are used to change on a daily basis and to survive in this face of world one need to be the person who could easily accept the change and could work on that as well. With t he self evaluation, I come to know about my inner abilities also, with which I was unaware till now.ReferencesGoleman, D. (2011, kinfolk 15). Daniel Goleman on leadership and the power of emotional intelligence. Retrieved from www. forbes.com http//www.forbes.com Kanter, R. M. (1999). The Enduring Skills of Chnage Leaders. Linda Miller, C. c. (2011). Professionalization, Leadership and worry in the Early Years. London Sage Publications. Rhodeback, W. a. (1992). Ethical dilemmas in organisational development a cross-cultural analysis. Journal of business ethics,11 , 663-70. Waddell, D. M. (2000). Organisation Development & amp Change. Melbourne Thomson Learning Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment